Bells Mill PTA
Staff Appreciation Week is almost here!
This week is our opportunity to show our Bells Mill teachers and staff how grateful we are for all that they do for our children!
We have so much fun in store for the week!
(1) A breakfast on Monday, May 7.
(2) A coffee bar on Tuesday, May 8.
(3) Bring Your Teacher a Note Day on Wednesday, May 9. Encourage your children to write notes to their favorite teachers and staff members! Teachers and staff love to hear your children's kind words!
(4) A morning yoga class on Wednesday, May 9. Teachers and staff can stretch and get ready for the day!
(5) A catered lunch on Thursday, May 10.
(6) A Friday Dessert Bar of small bite-sized goodies on Friday, May 11. We will give each teacher a box and a Dessert Bar, so they can eat in and/or take goodies home!
(7) A "Grab-and-Go Table" of varied snacks and drinks. We'll keep this table stocked all week, and our teachers and staff can come and grab snacks whenever they wish.
We need all contributions ahead of time to enable time for set-up.
For breakfast, we should receive all foods by 8:15am on Monday.
For lunch, we should receive prepared foods by 11:15am on Thursday.
For the Dessert Bar, we should receive the bite-sized treats by 10:30am on Friday.
WE MUST HAVE ALL non-perishables and supplies BY FRIDAY, MAY 4, 2018, and can accept them any day/time leading up to the event. (Just contact Haylie Iseman, [email protected], and we can make arrangements to receive any items.)
Finally, if you wish to make a monetary contribution toward this event, rather than making/purchasing from this sign-up, please send a check made out to "Bells Mill PTA," and note that it is for "Staff Appreciation Week." We will surely put all contributions to good use!
Thank you in advance to all of our parents, for what we know will be another great week!
|| Haylie Iseman