- Please make sure to sign up for each child that will be attending in their designated class.
- One parent per child in the birth to ages 3 groups will be allowed to attend with their child. One parent per child in this age group will be required to attend with their child.
- Please do not register for yourself. Please only register the child attending.
- Masks will be required for all children ages 4 and up
- Temperatures will be taken at the front door before entering. Anything above 100.4 will not be able to enter the building.
- Masks will be required for all parents attending with their birth-3 aged child
- If you have not arrived by 11:40 your ticket will no longer be valid as our classes will begin promptly at 11:30 am. Doors will open at 11:20 to begin check in.
- Children grades Kindergarten- 4th grade will begin exiting at 12:30. Your child will be radioed down by a superintendent. No parents will be allowed to enter to pick up their children.
- Parents attending with children ages birth-3 with older siblings will wait in the classroom of the youngest child for the older sibling to be sent to them at dismisal.
- Under the comment section of this sign up please put your phone number. This is how we will sign in and pre-print your child's check-in sticker.
11:30am - 12:30pm EDT
Forest Lake Seventh Day Adventist Church
|| Jennifer Bergherm