2021 JJ23 Jugheads
We are excited to be able to to participate once again in the St. Louis Park Parktacular Parade! Please note the minimum standards to be in each section. Parents or Jugheads without the standards for a given section are encouraged to sign up for the banner/wagon slots.
1. Attire: Wear a JJ23 T-shirt and khaki shorts (just like in "Rock This Town"). Since we'll likely have a smaller group than the Edina parade, even Ultimates should wear JJ23 tees for group unity.
2. Props: If you're in the ball juggling section, you may use your own props or choose from (older) white beanbags and Cathedral Russians that we'll have on hand at the start. We will supply the clubs for the club jugglers.
3. Water: Bring a waterbottle with your name on it or distinguishing carabiner. We'll pull a wagon on the parade route. The Parktacular Parade route is about two miles long and will wrap up between 1-1:30 p.m., depending on our place in the line-up.
4. Meet at 10:30 a.m. in Edina's Concord Elementary School east parking lot (across from 5905 Concord Ave., 55424) to carpool over to the Parktacular Parade line-up in St. Louis Park.
5. P/U either at the end of the parade route (between 1:15-1:30 p.m.) or in the Concord School lot (by 1:45 p.m.)
6. We will send out details with our final group (passing & marching partners) around Wed., 6/16/21.
10:30am - 1:30pm CDT
Meet at Parktacular Parade start (Joppa Ave & W. 40th St. – We will provide our Unit number a couple weeks before).
|| Wendy Arneberg