2019 JJ21 Jugheads
Sign up to reserve your spot in this fun annual tradition! Please note the minimum standards to be in each section. Parents or Jugheads without the standards for a given section are encouraged to sign up for the banner/wagon slots. Deadline: Saturday, June 22, or when all 50 spots are filled.
1. Attire: Wear a JJ21 T-shirt and khaki shorts (just like in "Rock This Town"). Ultimate Club members are encouraged to wear your U.C. black team shirts (and khaki shorts).
2. Props: If you’re in the ball juggling section, you may use your own props or choose from (older) white beanbags and medium-sized Russians that we’ll have on hand at the start. We will supply the clubs for the club jugglers.
3. Water: Bring a waterbottle with your name on it. We’ll pull two wagons on the parade route.
4. Meet in the AM on Normandale Road north of the Edina Community Center (ECC) and south of Perkins at 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday, July 4.
5. We are Unit #62.
6. Meet your Jughead immediately when we are finished marching in the parking lot of US Bank (on 50th, west of France) OR at Starbucks/Breadsmith near Lunds (3939 W. 50th St., kitty-corner from US Bank).
9:00am - 11:30am CDT
Normandale Road, between Perkins & Community Center, Edina
|| Wendy Arneberg