Vertical Impact is Hungry!
Students appreciate a light meal prior to the evening programing. Some students come from practice or rehearsal and are eating on the fly. Your help is appreciated by providing meals.
- Food needs to be delivered to the Cafe in the lower level by 6:45pm
- Please provide drinks
- VI provides: cups, plates, napkins, and utensils
- The average number of kids is 10-15 in the summer and 25-30 during the school year.
- Entrée: Pizza, pasta, subs, Chick-Fil-A,
- Sides: fruit or veggie plate, small/medium size salad
- Desserts: Cookies, Brownies etc.
- Drinks: Soda, chocolate milk, Apple Juice
- Other: chips or pretzels are also appreciated, especially by those who arrive a little late to find only empty plates!
Students really love a home cooked dinner such as mac and cheese, pulled-pork sandwiches, baked ziti, taco bar, lasagna, brinner (breakfast for dinner: pancakes, bacon etc.) or spaghetti.
Alternatively, places that have been used in the past include Mio's, Kroger's, Servatti's, La Rosa's, Snappy’s, Chick-Fil-A. Some of these places are happy to deliver.
As a guide to quantity, 1 large pizza for 4 students, 2 Kroger wraps per person, or 2 Servatti pretzel sandwiches for 36. Most places are happy to help you get it right.
You may also sign up with a friend. One parent claims the spot on the sign up but you are welcome to enlist someone to share the work with you.
Contact Wendy Ransom in the church office if you have questions.