MCT is proud to present Frozen Jr! Directed by Sam Frenkel.
Location: Variety Club Rec Hall 2950 Potshop Rd, Worcester, PA
Show dates: SLIGHT CHANGE (as of June 23)
Thursday, September 29th at 7:30pm
Friday, September 30th at 7:30pm
Saturday, October 1st at 7:30pm (there is no Saturday afternoon matinee)
Sunday, October 2nd at 2:00pm
- Friday June 24 6:40-9 at Variety Club DINING HALL
- Monday June 27th 6:40-9 at Variety Club REC HALL
Callbacks: Wednesday June 29 6:30 at Variety Club REC Hall
Rehearsals: (tentative dates & times - subject to change)
- 7/12 and 7/19 6:30-9pm
- Tue/Thurs in August & September 6:30-9pm
- Sundays in August & September 1-3:30pm
- Saturday September 24-29 Tech Week/Dress Rehearsals
Things to know before you sign up to audition:
- Production Fee: All cast members will be assessed a $70 Production Fee. This includes the participation fee, two educational theater workshops to be held during the rehearsal period, a script you get to keep, and a cast t-shirt. Scholarships are available; please contact us at [email protected] for details.
- MCT COVID19 Policy: Currently, we are requiring that all cast, crew, and production team members show proof of vaccination. A booster is preferred, but not required.
- MCT Safe Environment Policy: The Pennsylvania Child Protective Services Law requires certain adult volunteers, who have contact with children, to obtain specific clearance certificates. MCT requires adult volunteers to have PA Criminal Clearance Certificate and PA Child Abuse Clearance Certificate on file with MCT. For more information visit www.compass.state.pa.us/CWIS/Public/Home or contact one of the show’s producers.
How to prepare for your audition:
- check out the character descriptions
- sign up for a time slot
- access sides, songs & musical tracks to practice from
- practice the sides/songs for the part(s) you are auditioning for
- print out, complete, and bring your audition form with headshot to the audition!
- during the audition you will sing along with the musical track and speak the lines for the part
- you may be asked to speak/sing for other roles as well
- no dancing/movement until callbacks
Questions? Contact the Production team at [email protected]
|| Rebecca Roberts