Are we building our families on the four pillars of "too much"--too much stuff, too many choices, too much information, and too fast? Join the slow parenting movement and learn ways to simplify your home environment, create predictable and connecting rhythms, and learn the benefits of filtering out the adult world.
Simplicity Parenting Workshops are:
- led by certified Simplicity Parenting Group Leaders
- 4-12 participants, 4 weekly sessions
- an effective blend of support, learning, discussion, and integration
- supporting sustainable simplifying self-selected change
- enhancing loving connection at home
- uniting parents in the shared endeavor of parenting
- exploring how to connect your parenting style and skill with your values.