Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up.
Each senior may select one ten minute session slot.
Sessions will be held on August 2 & 3 from 9am-4pm.
Congratulations to the class of 2023! We are excited to be the official photographer for Northshore High School. Here are some things to remember for your upcoming Summer session.
Preparing for your upcoming session:
1. Please arrive 5 to 10 minutes early so we can complete the check in process with you.
2. If you already have your class ring, we recommend you bring it with you or borrow a friend or sibling's.
3. Cap & Gown Portraits: Guys, please wear an undershirt and bring a white collared dress shirt. A variety of ties will be provided, or you can bring one. Girls, a collar will be provided.
4. Drape Portraits: Girls, please wear a tube top or tank top that can be pulled off the shoulder for the drape portraits.
5. Tuxedo portraits: Tuxedos will be provided.
6. Remember that your fingernails will appear in some of the photographs, so please have them neatly trimmed and either freshly polished or bare.
7. Images will be posted online in a private gallery for viewing and ordering. Please select your Yearbook/Composite photo--either traditional drape or tuxedo.
8. Once the galleries are active, there will be an additional 10% savings on orders placed over $129 within two weeks of posting.
|| Ryan Romaguera