Multilingual Intake Center
The Multilingual Intake Center will be open Monday through Thursday from 3:30-6:30 p.m. The office is closed on Fridays. If you are tying to call for information please be aware that there is no one in the office to answer your call before 3:30 p.m.
Please select only ONE date and time for your appointment. IF, registering more than one child please make sure to enter the same number of children in the quantity and children option.
We ask that you arrive on time for your appointment with the documentation noted below. We look forward to assisting you with enrolling your child/children for the 2022-2023 Academic school year.
Parent/Guardian must bring:
1. Original school documents indicating grade and promotion (report card, promotion certificate)
2. A proof of child’s age (Birth Certificate or Passport)
3. Proof of address (PSE&G/Telephone/lease/deed)
4. Child’s vaccination records (Health Immunization records)
5. Parent/guardian must present an identification with a photo
Student must be accompanied by a Parent/Guardian in order to be pre-registered and assessed.
If you have any further questions please send an email to [email protected]
Franklin L. Williams Middle School 7
222 Laidlaw Avenue, Jersey City, NJ 07306
|| Maria Diaz-Vargas