Colorado School of Acting
If you have to miss one of your regular Elite Program classes, please let us know by listing your name to "Sign-Out" for the appropriate date.
- In the "COMMENT" field, list the date you plan to make up your absence.
- The best way to make up a class is by attending a class with the same curriculum during the same week (possibly in the other location). If you are selecting a different class to attend, please text us to let us know. That way we can tell you if there is any issue like it is not currently meeting, or it is overfilled.
- If you can't attend one in person, join the Online Classes on Saturday! Call 720-233-4832 if you have questions.
- If that is not possible, you can make it up by attending a Weekly Workshop.
- The dates below are the Monday dates, when each week starts. If you are missing class on a Tuesday thru Saturday, select the date of the Monday right before.
- Need to Check the Calendar Page? Here it is!
- School Year: We expect 100% attendance in the Elite Program, because class time is critical to prepare for performances. Please make up any classes you miss, as much as possible! (Absences for Acting Work or Auditions are always excused.)
- Summer: Please still let us know, but you are not penalized for absences because we understand people sometimes go out of town!
|| Colorado School of Acting (CSA)