Volunteers for H.O.P.E.
Every Thursday afternoon, we need to stage all food and materials needed by our off-site meal assembly partners. We need your help in making sure our partners have all the supplies needed to make hundreds of meals for our Sunday distributions.
- Volunteer (s) will meet at our Operations Facility around 3:00pm on Thursday afternoon
- Volunteers will be met by Scott, our Executive Director, who will provide initial instructions on all staging duties
- Volunteers will be moving large, empty coolers and need to be able to lift them on top of each other
- Volunteers will also setup paper goods, bread, fruit items and treats for the weekend
- Volunteers need to be able to lift up to 30 lbs. and be able to count
- The process takes around 90 minutes, so we should be finished around 4:30pm each week
We are located at 355 NW Crawford Place, WSNC 27105. This is in Kimberley Park, located in the Boston-Thurmond neighborhood. We are about a quarter of a mile east of Kimberley Park Elementary School, on the north side of the street. Easiest access off University Parkway is at 25th street.
Contact us at: [email protected] or at 336-816-0801 with any questions.
355 NW Crawford Place, WSNC 27105
|| H.O.P.E. of Winston-Salem