Volunteers for H.O.P.E.
Every Sunday morning, we deliver meals & produce bags to our faith community partners and distribute meals & produce at two of our partner sites. We need your help making these deliveries in our cargo van! Great opportunity for two people or a family.
- Volunteers will meet at our Operations Facility at 9:45am on Sunday morning
- You will be met by our Sunday Coordinator, Laurie, to receive detailed directions to the delivery sites and instructions on distributing the meals and produce
- You will load up our Cargo Van with all necessary supplies and head out around 10:15am
- The driver of the HOPE Cargo van must be 25 or older
- An additional volunteer can ride in the cargo van to help navigate and other volunteers can follow in their own vehicle
- There are 5 “drop-off” sites and 2 distribution sites where you will provide meals and produce directly to children and adults
- You will be back at our Operations Facility around 11:45am
- There is a small amount of unloading to do once you return
We are located at: 505 Deacon Boulevard, WSNC 27105. Our facility is a former restaurant, just east of University Parkway and across the street from the Coliseum.
Contact us at: [email protected] or at 336.816.0801 with any questions.
|| H.O.P.E. of Winston-Salem