Volunteers for H.O.P.E.
Every Saturday morning, we assemble over 1,000 meals for children and pack hundreds of bags of fresh produce for adults. This is a great opportunity for individuals, families and groups.
- Activities take place between 9:30am – 11:30am
- Volunteers will be met by our Operations Manager, Bob, and receive all instructions for the morning
- Volunteers will pack produce items into bags and stage them on racks for distribution on Sunday
- Volunteers will then assemble nutritious meals and stage in coolers for distribution on Sunday
- Light clean up is done once all food is prepped for distribution
We are located at: 505 Deacon Boulevard, WSNC 27105. Our facility is a former restaurant, just east of University Parkway and across the street from the Coliseum.
We welcome families with children for this activity! We just ask that they be 5 years and up. Children under 13 must be supervised by a parent/guardian. No pets please.
If you are interested in a Saturday morning that is either full or not yet listed, please email our Executive Director, Scott Best, at: [email protected] to let him know you are available.
Contact us at: [email protected] or 336.816.0801 with any questions.
|| H.O.P.E. of Winston-Salem