Volunteers for H.O.P.E.
Every Saturday morning, we assemble over 1,000 meals for children and pack hundreds of bags of fresh produce for adults. This is a great opportunity for individuals, families and groups.
- Activities take place between 9:30am – 11:30am
- Volunteers will be met by our Operations Manager, Bob, and receive all instructions for the morning
- Volunteers will pack produce items into bags and stage them on racks for distribution on Sunday
- Volunteers will then assemble nutritious meals and stage in coolers for distribution on Sunday
- Light clean up is done once all food is prepped for distribution
We are located at: 505 Deacon Boulevard, WSNC 27105. Our facility is a former restaurant, just east of University Parkway and across the street from the Coliseum.
We welcome families with children for this activity! All ages welcome!! No pets please.
If you are interested in a Saturday morning that is either full or not yet listed, please email our Executive Director, Scott Best, at: [email protected] to let him know you are available.
Contact us at: [email protected] or 336.816.0801 with any questions.
|| H.O.P.E. of Winston-Salem