Volunteers for H.O.P.E.
Every Friday morning, we pick up fresh produce and bread from a couple of our local business partners. We are also dropping off produce items to a healthcare partner. We need your help in getting these amazing donations to our operations facility to prep for our Weekend Distributions. This is great for 1-2 people!
- Volunteers will meet at our Operations Facility at 9:00am
- Volunteers will be met by our Operations Manager, Salem, to receive detailed instructions on the pickups and crates to load items
- Volunteers need to be able to lift up to 50 pounds (we sometimes get big sacks of onions and potatoes)
- Pickups can be done with the H.O.P.E. Mini-Van or in a large SUV/Pickup Truck
- Produce is picked up at a local wholesaler and Bread is picked up at two local bread retailers
- These items just need to be picked up and dropped off at our facility. There are usually 5-10 cases of produce (200+ pounds) and 5-6 crates of bread
- You will be finished with pickups around 10:30am
We are located at 355 NW Crawford Place, WSNC 27105. This is in Kimberley Park, located in the Boston-Thurmond neighborhood. We are about a quarter of a mile east of Kimberley Park Elementary School, on the north side of the street. Easiest access off University Parkway is at 25th street.
Contact us at: [email protected] or at 336.750.7964 with any questions.
|| H.O.P.E. of Winston-Salem