Volunteers for H.O.P.E.
Every Friday morning, we pick up fresh produce and bread from two local business partners. We need your help in getting these amazing donations to our operations facility to prep for our Weekend Distributions.
- Volunteers will meet at our Operations Facility around 10:00am
- Volunteers will be met by our Operations Manager, Bob, to receive detailed instructions on the pickups and crates to load items
- Volunteers need to be able to lift up to 50 pounds (we sometimes get big sacks of onions and potatoes)
- Pickups can be done in a large Van/SUV or can be done with the H.O.P.E. Mini-Van
- Produce is picked up at a local wholesaler and Bread is picked up at a local bakery outlet
- These items just need to be picked up and dropped off at our facility. There are usually 5 cases of produce (about 250 lbs.) and 4 crates of bread (about 60 loaves)
- You will be finished with pickups around 11:00am
We are located at 355 NW Crawford Place, WSNC 27105. This is in Kimberley Park, located in the Boston-Thurmond neighborhood. We are about a quarter of a mile east of Kimberley Park Elementary School, on the north side of the street. Easiest access off University Parkway is at 25th street.
Contact us at: [email protected] or at 336.816.0801 with any questions.
355 NW Crawford Place, WSNC 27105
|| H.O.P.E. of Winston-Salem