Boys & Girls Clubs of the Corridor
Thank you for wanting to help our families during this holiday season! Please read over the information below before adopting a family!
Please don’t hesitate to contact Angie Brown at [email protected] with any additional questions.
Before you sign up for one of the available family slots below, click on this link to find the list of families and their wish list! Please notice this year we have listed the families in order of need by their Site locations (i.e. H1 is the family at that site that is in the most need). Once you've decided on the family you'd like to adopt, please sign up below with the coordinating family number (i.e. O5).
A few tips when buying:
- All items must be new items.
- If it’s something that you might question the size on, request a gift receipt and we’ll keep them on file at the office until we know they fit the person.
- If you would like to give gift cards, we will help the family with purchasing & transportation.
- If you need more information about what a family has put down as an option for a gift, please reach out to Angie at [email protected].
- We would like the presents unwrapped with the packages clearly labeled directly (please use something removable, sticky notes, tape, etc) on the item as to who they are for - please include FAMILY # (H1) and Male/Female/Mom/Dad and Age (Male 11).
- Due to the above, we would appreciate any gift bags and/or wrapping paper included with your donations.
- We’d like gifts by Tuesday, Dec 15th, we’re happy to pick them up or they can be dropped off at our Administrative office: 420 6th St SE, Ste 240. Please call the office at 319-363-5766 to ensure that someone will be there to accept the gifts.
We cannot Thank You enough for helping our families during the holiday season - it means more to them than you know!
|| Boys & Girls Clubs CR Volunteer