Creative Play Provider Spring 2019
Our vision is for individuals or groups on Tuesdays or Thursdays to present on fun, interactive enrichment programs in art, music, dance, drama, STEM, physical fitness, nutrition, technology, etc. as part of the S.O.A.R. After-School Program. We want to expose these 1st - 5th grade students to new experiences and help them discover a world of possibilities beyond their front door.
Children arrive at Ruge Hall Student Center, the EUC at FSU, at 3pm, have a snack, do their homework and reading, and are ready for creative play at 4:45 pm. They have dinner at 5:30, so providers have from 4:45 until 5:30 to engage in creative play on Tuesdays or Thursdays (Please arrive by 4:30 to set up.) This can be a short one-time commitment or you may choose to commit to several dates. Our director, Dawn Adams, would be delighted to hear from you about your program and can be reached at [email protected] or (850) 320-2233. Please contact her to discuss your program and your available dates. Once confirmed with her, please sign up for your date(s) below.
To sign up:
- Click "Sign Up" next to the dates you are providing a program
- Click "Submit and Sign Up" at the bottom of the page
- On the next sign-up page you will need to enter your name, email, phone number, then click SignUp at the bottom of that page
- Note what you will be presenting (eg. music, acting, games, STEM, etc) in the Notes to Grace Mission section
- When completed, SignUpGenius will respond with "Thank You" and your program is booked for those dates
Ruge Hall, EUC, 655 W. Jefferson St.