Cardinal Christmas Auction
Thank you for volunteering to help with the 2021 Cardinal Christmas Auction.
There are several volunteer opportunities coming up:
- Sunday 11/28 - Decorating Day
- Meet in the Commons at noon to decorate - we need as many volunteers as possible, including dads! Students and siblings are welcome to help (service hours!). We'll stay for few hours, until done. The more hands, faster we'll be done.
- Friday 12/3 - Setup Night
- Meet in the Commons around 3pm. We will be setting up the silent auction and dinner tables. You can come any time (after work, after school, etc.). We usually stay until 9 or so. The more people the quicker it will go! 2 slots shown but just mark down how long you would be able to stay. Feel free to stay the whole time! Pizza and salad will be served to keep us going.
- Saturday 12/4 - The night of the event!
- Volunteer Coordinator is needed.This person, or team if you sign up with a friend, will be on hand to assist the student volunteers who will already be recurited. This person just needs to keep the kids on task and help troubleshoot any questions. Students will be selling raffle tickets, helping with online bidding, wifi questions and prep for the raffle drawings. There will be 2 shifts of students, they get dinner. This role if done solo, you would not be at the dinner as you would be working with the students roaming between the auction floor and the command center, so you would not want to buy a Dinner Ticket. Please let us know if you might be interested or have more questions.
- Other Night of the event roles shifts let you help out for little bit while still socializing but then you get back to your dinner table to enjoy the rest of the event. This includes:
- Bar Ticket Sales
- Sunday 12/5 - Basket pick-up and decorations take-down
- From 12-5pm
- Assist with auction basket pick-up and taking down of decorations
Please take a look at the schedule and let us know where you can pitch you in. Feel free to sign up with a friend or your spouse! Thank you for volunteering!
As always, you can reach out to our Auction Chairs with any questions
|| Cardinal Christmas