Kids' Co-op Summer Camp
Kids' Co-op Summer Happy Hours will be held from 9am-1pm on select Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays over the summer. It is open to current Kids' Co-op students and alumni who have completed up to fifth grade. All children must be potty trained.
Summer Care days will include outside play in our backyard, water play, circle time, music, art, and our ever-popular snack bar. This is an opportunity for children to participate, play and learn with a multi-age group and some of their favorite Co-op teachers!
In light of COVID-19 concerns, we are making some slight changes to our normal summer camps to further reduce chances of spreading disease. These changes include: limiting number of participants, extra cleaning and disinfecting, and limiting sensory activities to items that can be experienced on individual trays.
Cost and Registration:
Cost is $25 per child per day (no sibling discounts). Space is limited and reservations are first come, first served. Payment is made in cash or check at time of drop off.
June 15, 16, 17
June 22, 23, 24
July 13, 14, 15
July 20, 21, 22
- Students will bring their own lunches and a mid-morning snack will be provided.
- All children must be potty trained.
- No parent participation is required!
- Children must be sunscreened prior to arrival and may wear bathing suits.
- Dress for mess and water play! Bring a change of clothes and a towel.
- Please bring water bottle labeled with child's name.