Hillside Swim Lessons
This is the Signup for the Small Fry class that will meet Friday evenings 5:00-5:30 pm, June 7th through July 26th.
* YOU ARE SIGNING UP FOR ALL 8 CLASSES WHEN YOU SUBMIT YOUR NAME. SPACE IS LIMITED TO 6 CHILDREN PER CLASS. PLEASE SIGN UP ONLY IF YOU ARE DEFINITELY COMMITTING.
If you have questions you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Beginner or Small Fry swim program is for children who are ready to learn the very basics of swimming. It is a shallow water class. This is a class for children who enjoy the water but do not yet know how or feel insecure about putting their body in a prone position to swim or float on their own. They might not be putting their face in the water yet. It is not a class for a child who is fearful of the water.
Basic Skills to be practiced as a Small Fry
- Becoming familiar with putting their face in the water by blowing bubbles and bobbing
- gaining confidence with floating on the back and belly
- Learning how to kick properly to produce forward momentum
- learning how to glide off the wall to begin a swim stroke
- Learning basic stroke movements to produce rudimentary freestyle and backstroke.
- Basic water safety
5:00pm - 5:30pm EDT
Hillside Aquatic Club Shallow end of pool
|| Hillside Aquatics