Beginning May 30, 2021, we will no longer be pre-registering attendance. You do not need to sign up in advance to attend services. Please see below for other important updates:
- Worship services will require attendees to wear a mask; exceptions will be for 12-foot distanced worship leaders and music leaders (see below).
- Congregational singing will be allowed (masks worn).
- Music Worship leaders who are fully vaccinated can sing closer together and without masks, unvaccinated music worship leaders will maintain a 12 foot distance from any unvaccinated or unknown vaccination status person, and can also continue to sing unmasked.
- The same rules apply for Congregational worship leaders (preachers, liturgists, etc.)
- We will no longer take people's temperature, nor formally record attendees.
- When there is inclement weather we will continue to skip a pew for the entire sanctuary, but only will designate half of the sanctuary with the six foot space in a single pew. Non vaccinated persons will be encouraged to maintain social distance of 6 feet from any person of unknown vaccination status. We will utilize the air filtration system when indoors (windows open with fans, and air conditioning on when appropriate).
- We will not pass the peace in a physical way, nor have coffee hour at this time (both inside and outside).
- Worship services will be held outside as the preferred location.
- We are still discerning the availability of tech team for live streaming, and/or recording over the summer, and a second later service in the sanctuary.