Comps & Events Volunteers 20/21
(NOTE TO USASA NATIONALS PARENTS! PLEASE DISREGARD THE DESCRIPTION BELOW. THE FOLLOWING DETAILS ARE FOR OUR LOCAL SEASONAL VOLUNTEERS ONLY. YOU MAY SIGN UP FOR AS MANY OR AS FEW NATIONALS DAYS AS YOU LIKE. THANK YOU!)
Welcome Copper Competitions & Events Volunteers!!
We have many types of positions and events you can sign up with. To receive your season pass, you must sign up for at least 7 days. Please note, depending on sign ups we may have to move around jobs as we see fit but will do our best to keep you in the position you signed up for.
Please follow the guidelines below when picking your dates.
- You MUST work a minimum of 2 days before January 1st, 2022
- You can work a maximum of 3 days before January 1st, 2022 (this is to ensure everyone can meet the first requirement)
- You MUST work a minimum of 1 day for USASA (first 2 weeks of April 2022)
- You MUST work a minimum of 1 day for DEW TOUR and/or US Grand Prix
- You MUST sign up for your minimum 7 days before you get your season pass
- You MUST get your pass from Employee Experience at the EDGE building in Copper before your first day of work (EE’s current hours are Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 3:30 PM)
NOTE: If you are working simply for single day comp tickets, there are no restrictions on when you have to sign up.
Events and times are subject to change. Details for each event will be sent out approximately 3 to 5 days before the day of the event where you will also be asked to confirm your intent to show for your scheduled shift. If you have any other questions or concerns, please email [email protected]. Thank you and looking forward to a great season!!