All singers should complete the Audition Form and bring along to your audition. The form can be found here.
Who should audition?
- New singers
- All returning sopranos
- All returning basses
- Any current singer who has not yet done three consecutive annual auditions.
- Any singer who missed one complete full-chorus project during the 18-19 season
- Anyone interested in auditioning for a paid position
A limited number of paid positions are available. These are reserved for experienced soloists with large ensembles. Paid singers must be strong enough to project over the orchestra at Powell Hall; they must also be accomplished sight readers and available for all performances.
What should you prepare?
- One solo selection to be sung from memory, classical in nature
Where will the auditions take place?
- In the Green Room at Powell Hall, 718 N. Grand Blvd. Please park on Delmar and enter through the black stage doors with awning. There is a white call button to alert the guard to let you in.
What should you bring?
Online Sign-up Procedure
Auditions slot options are from 5 to 9pm. Please be mindful of the director's time and attempt to schedule your slot close to others. Click on the slot, add your voice type, create an account with your name and email address if you wish. You can click the check box to have an iCalendar file sent to add to your online calendar. You will be sent a reminder email two days prior to your selected audition date.
|| Susan Patterson