Thanksgiving Family Feast
Thursday, Nov. 15
12:00pm - Lunch Served
2:00 pm - Early Release
The Feast will be a potluck style picnic with families & staff providing entrees, sides and desserts. Grandparents, friends and family are welcome!
Please consider contributing one or two items per family if you plan to attend. Please sign up using the form below by Tuesday, November 13.
A Few Notes:
** Please bring your dish between 11:20 and 11:45
- Seating may be limited. Families are encouraged to bring chairs, folding tables, or picnic blanket, and bug spray.
- Please bring all food items in disposable containers and have disposable serving utensils included. Please pre cut all desserts and food items.
- In case of bad weather, food service will be in the office and families will be seated together in the classroom of the youngest child and dismissed for food service one class at a time.
- The estimated serving quantity will be 300 people total. The suggested serving size of dish contribution is about 20 portions of 1/2 to 1/4 cup each. Please find more details specified on each item below.
- Please do not use any nut ingredients in your dish due to allergies. If you wish to provide a gluten free option, please label it as gluten free so others will know.
12:00pm - 2:00pm CST
The Connection School
|| The Connection School of Houston Office