Wilkes County Public Library
Wilkes County Public Library offers quiet study sessions for students in Wilkes County. You will need to bring your own device and use our wifi. This service is offered Monday through Friday with sessions available for 10-11:45 am (morning session) and 1-2:45 pm (afternoon session). Sessions may be reserved up to one week in advance.
- Advance registration is required.
- Registration must be completed by an adult caregiver (18+).
- Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult caregiver (18+) for the entirety of their visit.
- Appointments are limited to 1 per person per day.
- Maximum of 3 people (1 caregiver and 2 students or 3 students age 13+) per appointment.
- Adult caregivers are expected to assist children with their schoolwork.
RULES FOR THE QUIET STUDY CENTER
- Everyone age 5 and up must wear a mask fully covering mouth and nose for the entirety of their session.
- No food or drinks are allowed.
- Tables and chairs may not be moved.
- You must stay at the table to which you are assigned.
- Adults are responsible for the behavior of the children under their supervision.
- In addition to the rules above, all provisions of the Library Code of Conduct are enforced.
- If a librarian must remind you three times to adhere to these rules, you will be asked to leave the library for the day.
Please reserve your session below, and once you have completed the sign-up, you should receive an email with specific instructions about your Quiet Study Session at the library. If you do not receive an email, please contact us at [email protected] or 336-838-2818, Option 2.
DISCLAIMER: This is a service of the Wilkes County Public Library. This service is not sponsored by or affiliated with any educational institution.