Riverview Family & Friends
Visits will be taking place in the front lobby. Some things to keep in mind:
- Only two guests are allowed per timeslot. Everyone must wear a mask and maintain 6ft of distance for the entirety of the visit.
- Visits are for 25 minutes each, please arrive on time to ensure that you are able to get a full 25 minute visit.
- We ask that each visitor limit themselves to one visit slot per week to allow each of our residents the opportunity to see their loved ones.
- Visitors are not able to leave the lobby area, so please come prepared accordinly.
- Our residents LOVE to get surprises and treats from their families and friends. However, any gifts or goodies should be dropped off in the vestibule to be sanitized by staff.
- Because masks need to be worn throught the visit, any snacks or treats will been to be saved for after the visit is complete.
We can't wait to see you!
|| Katie Kachmyers