5Loaves 2 Fish is a Food program, founded by Bill and Michelle White, with the mission to feed people by nourishing; mind, body, and spirit for the community through programs of food and art.
As we continue to grow we want to make it easier for those who want to help. Each week you will get an email with an option to sign up for the donations needed that week.
Here are the five ways you can help.
1. Homemade meals. Note: see weekly requests below.
2. Donate groceries; fresh or frozen
3. Make a "Love card". We include words of encouragement and love with every meal we deliver.
4. Make a monetary donation. Cash donations help us fill in the gaps to ensure a complete meal is offered. Checks can be made payable to Leland Methodist Church, memo "5Loaves 2 Fish". We also have a donation link on the LCMU website for monetary donations.
5. Labor, we will need help preparing, serving, clean up and organizing the kitchen. When these jobs are needed they will be available for sign up.
All donations can be dropped off Mondays & Fridays at the Leland Community Church, 106 N. Fourth Street, between the hours of 11:00 & 3:00. Additional delivery arrangements can be made upon request by contacting Michelle White at 231.866.6073 or [email protected]
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
|| Michelle White