Emily's Produce - Vendor Sign Up
Take part in the festive environment at Emily's Produce all summer long! Showcase your products, your skills & talents, and connect with an amazing community who loves to visit their local farm market for LOCAL products! Table space for 4 vendors is available every Saturday & Sunday throughout the summer - beginning Saturday June 5th. A space that fits two 8' tables & a tent is available for $20 in our gravel pedestrian area. Vendors are afforded the opportunity to sell from 10 am to 3 pm. Vendors are responsible to bring their own tables & tent (if desired) and must follow the following guidelines.
- Items for sale MUST be approv
- Please share the love with your fellow vendors - We request no more than 2 sign ups per month unless there are openings that have not been or will not likely be filled
- Vendors are responsible for their own internet connectivity.
- Your booth must be kept neat and clean. Your table should be covered to the ground and boxes must be hidden from view.
- Set up does not begin before 9am
- Clean up must be completed by 3:30pm
- Trash must be disposed of properly.
- Vendor fee must be paid prior to scheduled attendance.
- No dogs or other domestic pets are allowed. Emily's Produce is located on a working farm and supports "USDA Good Agricultural Practices"
|| Kelly Jackson