Thank you for volunteering for Here2Help! By signing up for a delivery slot, you are signing up to receive a delivery route with multiple drop-off's.
- PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL (again) in the COMMENTS section when signing up. This is the only way we can contact you with vital information about volunteering. Also, if you are a driver, we welcome you to indicate which donation site is most convenient for you, also in the comments.
- Volunteers must wear a MASK and adhere to 6-ft SOCIAL DISTANCING guidelines during any activites that are on-site and/or involve contact with persons outside your own household.
- Delivery volunteers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian. They must also agree to refrain from interactions with any delivery recipients.
- If you are signing up to deliver food to families, you will receive an email the evening prior with specific instructions, including food pickup location(s) and a route for making multiple deliveries that can usually be completed in under two hours.
- SUNDAY delivery volunteers need to pick up items for delivery from TWO locations: a site host that (assigned in the email you receive the evening prior) for bags of non-persiahbles, and 4814 Flastone Ave for fresh items (produce, bread, etc.).
- Detailed information regarding SSL hours is at https://www.here2helpmc.com/ssl-guide
|| Here2Help Team