Thank you for volunteering for Here2Help! By signing up for a delivery slot, you are signing up to receive a delivery route with multiple drop-off's.
- PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL (again) in the COMMENTS section when signing up. This is the only way we can contact you with vital information about volunteering. Also, if you are a driver, we welcome you to indicate which donation site is most convenient for you, also in the comments. We ask that you sign up to volunteer at least two days before the delivery day. There is a possibility that routes have alreay been made if you sign up the day before delivery.
- Volunteers must wear a MASK and adhere to 6-ft SOCIAL DISTANCING guidelines during any activites that are on-site and/or involve contact with persons outside your own household.
- Delivery volunteers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian. They must also agree to refrain from interactions with any delivery recipients.
- If you are signing up to deliver food to families, you will receive an email the evening prior with specific instructions, including food pickup location(s) and a route for making multiple deliveries that can usually be completed in under two hours.
- SUNDAY delivery volunteers need to pick up items for delivery from TWO locations: a site host that (assigned in the email you receive the evening prior) for bags of non-persiahbles, and 4814 Flastone Ave for fresh items (produce, bread, etc.).
- Detailed information regarding SSL hours is at https://www.here2helpmc.com/ssl-guide
|| Here2Help Team