Register here for your personal experience of writing a letter in the Torah.
This is the LAST letter fill-in event. We will be completing our new Sefer Torah and having a huge Siyyum (celebration) at the end of the day at 7 PM. More information on the Siyyum (Celebration) will be sent out from the PSC office later this summer.
9:00 am-6:00 pm, each family or individual will spend about 10 minutes with the Sofer (scribe) filling in a letter and gaining an understanding of the personal connection between their lives and story and the letter they are scribing. A family should expect to spend up to 45 minutes during the entire Torah writing experience.
From 6-7 pm, we are trying something a little different. Those who have not yet had a chance to write a letter will be able to sign up for a 5-minute Quick slot with the Sofer.
Here is the general schedule for the day:
- 9:00 am-1:00 pm Letter Fill-in Slots
- 2:00 pm-6:00 pm Letter Fill-in Slots
- 6:00 pm-7:00 pm 5-minute Quick slots
- Barbeque Dinner hosted by PSC at 6:00 pm (Evite to follow later this summer)
- 7:00 pm HUGE Siyyum (Celebration) including writing the last letter of the Torah and singing and dancing the Torah into the PSC Aron Kodesh (ark).
This celebration will be great. You won't want to miss out!
For more information about the Torat Chaim Project, please refer to the Project page at:
Please make every effort to be on time. If you are going to be late please call Steve Lipman at 650-284-9521, and let us know.
9:00am - 7:00pm PDT
Peninsula Sinai Congregation: 499 Boothbay, Foster City, CA 94404