Grace Episcopal Church
If you are new to Grace Church, please know that we will not use your email for anything other than contact tracing if necessary. We will be glad to add you to our mailing list at your request.
Please join us for outdoor worship! The service is limited to 75 people. Please provide the names of any family members you reserve spaces to attend with you.
Please note our attendance guidelines:
- All parishioners are asked to enter through the tower doors adjacent to the parking lot. Please arrive no later than 10 minutes before the service to allow time for check-in and seating. The amphitheater will be closed once the service begins.
- All adults and children over 2 are required to wear a face covering while at Grace for the service and maintain social distance from those not in your family group.
- We will sit on the amphitheater stone surface with household groups and solo parishioners seated six feet apart. You may wish to bring a cushion or other small item to sit on. There will be limited space for lawn chairs on the lawn behind the amphitheater.
- We will provide a full-service bulletin, music, and the opportunity for us to worship together.
- You will provide your sense of adventure and lots of patience! If you wish to bring a warm blanket for chilly mornings, please feel free to do so!