Gig Harbor Adventist Fellowship
Thank you for worshiping with us! We are excited to meet face to face once again.
To promote public health and adhere to CDC and DOH guidelines for religious gatherings, we ask that you cooperate with the following safety protocol:
• Worship services are limited to 47 people, excluding staff.
• If you or someone in your household has had a fever of 100.4 during the week before the worship service, please stay home and join us on our live stream. For other symptoms of COVID-19, visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html
• If you are at high risk for COVID-19, we encourage you to stay home and join us on our live stream. To find out if you need to take extra precautions, please visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/need-extra-precautions/index.html
• If you (or anyone in your household) is awaiting testing results for COVID-19 please stay home and join us online.
• Those attending worship services must sign up ahead of time using this form.
• Members must enter the building through the front door.
• Please sanitize your hands as you enter the building.
• Please maintain 6 feet of distance between people at all times. Members of the same household may be closer than 6 feet.
• Please wear a face covering at all times while you are inside the building. Speakers and Worship Leaders may remove their face covering while behind a shield on stage. Children 2 and under should not wear face coverings.
• If you experience the symptoms of COVID-19 during the worship service, or you are diagnosed with COVID-19 in the week after attending a worship service, please contact Lori Aliment ([email protected]).
• Bathroom usage is limited to 2 people at a time. Please leave 6 feet of distance in line for the bathrooms.
If, for whatever reason, you are unable to abide by these guidelines, we hope that you will join us for the live streaming service on our GHAF YouTube Channel or Facebook Live. We look forward to the day when we can meet face to face without all of these precautions.
Thank you for your understanding and support of your church!
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!