Yamhill County Solid Waste
****All 560 spots are filled! Thank you!!!****
To be on the email list for future events, send your email to: [email protected]
Thank you for responsibly disposing of your HHW items!
Due to COVID-19, the following will be required of participants:
- Participants are requested to wear masks and limit occupants in the vehicle to only members of the same household/living unit.
- Items brought to the event must be placed in the trunk or truck bed of the vehicle.
- Everyone is to remain in their vehicles at all times.
- Items should not be placed in plastic bags nor in containers that you wish to keep.
- You must sign up to bring items to this event. Please review the available slots and click a box to select your time. Go to the bottom of the page and click "Submit & Sign Up". The event runs from 9am- 2pm.
- When you have selected your time slot, use the quantity of "1" only. This is to reserve the time slot; this does not pertain to the number of items that you are bringing.
For a list of acceptable/non acceptable items, click the link below:
***Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes before your selected time***
If you have questions or have trouble signing up, please call (503)434-7516, Opt #4 or email [email protected]
Thank you for participating!
9:00am - 2:00pm PDT
2904 Wynooski Rd, Newberg, OR
|| Ashley Watkins