To accompany and supervise students while attending and/or participating in Troy High School band events.
Typical Chaperone Duties:
- Unless stated "Non-Bus Event", chaperones ride bus with students to and from event.
- Ensure "Bus Captains" take roll call.
- Check for items left in the bus.
- Assist students with special needs.
- Carry medical bags.
"Stay Behind" Chaperone Duties:
- After an event, chaperones that stay at THS or at event location until all students have been picked up.
- Doesn't have to be a chaperone/parent that attended the event.
- Could be a volunteer that chaperones the event.
|| Chaperone Coordinator