Sign-up for those wishing to attend Sunday Onsite Worship Services for January 17. Please fill out 1 slot for each individual that wishes to attend by Saturday, January 16 @ 6pm. Please note that we have updated our guidelines to allow children to attend service under strict supervision of an accompanying parent. The Overflow area and other classroom areas are restricted areas and the children will be attending the adult EC service in the Sanctuary.
Please note there are two services (both indoors). Please check the time slot before signing up.
For Grove students (7th-12th grade) who wish to attend onsite service at the SMC, please visit the Grove website for more information
For Grove students 7th-12th grade who would like to attend EC Service with parents, please sign up here.
If you have any questions, please email [email protected]
Before attending our service, please read the instructions below:
- Prepare to bring your mask. Anyone attending service will be required to wear their mask while in the building and during the singing portions for the outdoor service.
- (Indoor Service) Prepare to arrive 15-20 minutes early for temperature screening. To help us get accurate readings with our laser thermometer, please avoid drinking hot or cold drinks one hour before you are screened.
- Park every other space. You will enter through the gym doors (2 doors on the left) where we will perform temperature checks and screening.
- Follow instructions regarding our uni-directional traffic flow in the church, our 6 ft physical distancing, and our assigned seating in the sanctuary. Hand sanitizers are available (especially as you enter our building and as you leave). Restroom use will be limited for emergency use only. For the outdoor worship service, there will be assigned spots where you can set up chairs for you and your family.
- There will be limited fellowship in the gym after the service. Tables will be set up with 4 chairs per table. We encourage you to fellowship, but keep your masks on and continue to practice physical distancing.
|| Open Door Presbyterian Church