Documento de Children’s First Communion
To prevent the spread of the novel COVID-19 virus, we must follow the Archdioceses
of Chicago guidelines.
1. To attend the First Communion mass, you must reserve a time slot using
SignUp Genius. Only 7 people are allowed to attend the mass (parents,
godparents, and guests). If someone attending the mass that day is sick or is
experiencing any of the COVID19 symptoms, you must stay home.
2. Upon arrival, all attendees will be greeted by someone to give you hand
sanitizer and an usher will escort you to a pew.
3. Everyone must wear a face mask at all times.
4. To prevent the spread of Covid-19, you must stay seated in your pew with
your own family/guests at all times to maintain social distancing.
5. During the exchange of Peace worshipers should simply bow with respect to
each other and not shake hands.
6. The Holy Communion the priest will give the Host in you hand only.
11:00am - 12:00am CDT
Our Lady of Grace Church
2450 N Ridgeway Ave., Chicago, IL 60647
|| Elvio Baldeon