Each week we have programming for Birth through 23 Months for Sunday evening activities available by reservation only.
We also have a sign up for a waitlist option. Please only use this if the Nursery signup is full. This way, we can contact you if any slots open. This also allows us to determine demand for each class so that we can prioritize as we place volunteers into positions and add options.
Our spots are very limited, so remember to delete reservations if your plans change. If slots do open up, we will contact waitlist families in the order that the reservations were made.
Details for Check-In:
In order to best serve our families during this time, our check-in procedures are:
1. Kiosks will be handled only by our KStation Greeter.
2. Kiosks are at the following building entrances, divided by alphabet as follows:
A - G: Entrance 2 (Lobby, Backlick Road side)
H - P: Entrance 3 (Glass Breezeway)
Q - Z: Entrance 4 (faces Aarondale and Matthew Place (south side))
When you arrive at check-in, you will be asked if you have completed your Health Wellness questions for you and your family. These questions include:
- Do I have a new fever (100.4° or higher) or a sense of having a fever?
- Have I had a fever in the last 72 hours?
- Do I have a new cough, sore throat, or cold (that can’t be attributed to another health condition)?
- Do I have new flu-like symptoms, shortness of breath, body aches, or generally feel unwell (that can’t be attributed to another health condition)?
- Have I been in contact with someone who has or is under investigation for Coronavirus in the last 14 days?
If you can answer YES to any of these questions for you and your family members, then we are asking that you remain at home to rest and recover. Thank you!