As we look forward to worshiping with you again in our building, we will do so according to the following guidelines.
- Do not attend (even if you're pre-registered) if you are not feeling well.
- Please plan to arrive within 15 minutes of the start of the service.
- All worship attendees are expected to wear a mask.
(If you are unable to do this for health reasons you will be seated in a designated area.)
- Pre-packaged and sealed cups with juice and a wafer are available at the entrance to the sanctuary. Please pick these up as you enter.
- No nursery care will be available during the service. Parents may choose to exit at any time, allow their child(ren) to calm down and then re-enter. Children's Bulletins and crayon packs are available in the narthex next to the communion cups for those who desire to use them. Please return the clipboards to the return basket on the same table following worship.
- An offering bucket is available on the narthex table to receive your offerings before or after worship. You may also choose to donate electronically through our website AdventSolon.org.
- You may sit only in pews (rows) specifically marked to allow for seating.
- Only those from the same household will be allowed to sit together in a pew (row)
- During the service we ask that you listen to the hymns, readings, prayers, and responses. Please limit any of your vocal responses to a whisper.
- Please discard the cup and seals from your communion along with any other rubbish as you exit.