Facility is only open to students who are approved to be on campus this summer and faculty/staff
Reservations will be released on a 7-day rolling cycle.
Please note: A maximum of 12 people will be allowed in this space. Due to Covid-19 safety measures relaxing, you may now move freely around the room and use any of the equipment, provided you disinfect thoroughly after each use. You will still only have a 45 minute timeslot, but will have more freedom in using multiples machines/equipment.
You may register for as many slots as you like each week. If you are no longer ablet to make your reservation, please create a signup genius account, log in and change or cancel your resercation to allow others to sign up. Repeated no-shows may be blocked from future sign-ups.
PLEASE NOTE: NEW ENTRANCE-You will now enter and check in at the Lower Lasell Entrance(Performance Center)- See attached map.
These rules must be followed at all time when using the fitness center:
- Check-in with the onsite monitor before entering.
- Please sanitize your hands upon entry and exit.
- Restrooms are available, if needed. Plan in advance to avoid use if possible.
- Water fountains have been adjusted to filling only stations, please bring your own water bottle.
- Wear a clean dry pair of shoes inside the facility. Outdoor shoes can be left near the entry/exit door.
- At the end of your reservation period, you will need to clean and sanitize your equipment. Paper towels, cleaner, and hand sanitizer will be provided.
- You will then gather your personal items and exit the fitness center the same way that you entered.
- DRESS CODE: Please wear properly tied shoes (running shoes, lifting shoes) along with proper workout apparel, such as shorts and t-shirt - torso must be covered