Williams College Athletics
Facility is only open to students who are approved to be on campus this summer and faculty/staff
Reservations will be released on a 7-day rolling cycle.
Please note: A maximum of 7 people will be allowed in this space. During your 45 minute session, you may move freely around the room and use any of the equipment, provided you disinfect thoroughly after each use.
You may register for as many slots as you like each week. If you are no longer able to make your reservation, please create a signup genius account, log in and change or cancel your reservation to allow others to sign up. Repeated no-shows may be blocked from future sign-ups.
These rules must be followed at all time when using the Performance Center:
- Check-in with the onsite monitor before entering.
- Please sanitize your hands upon entry and exit.
- Restrooms are available, if needed. Plan in advance to avoid use if possible.
- Water fountains have been adjusted to filling only stations, please bring your own water bottle.
- Wear a clean dry pair of shoes inside the facility. Outdoor shoes can be left near the entry/exit door.
- At the end of your reservation period, you will need to clean and sanitize your equipment. Paper towels, cleaner, and hand sanitizer will be provided.
- DRESS CODE: Please wear properly tied shoes (running shoes, lifting shoes) along with proper workout apparel, such as shorts and t-shirt - torso must be covered
|| Gillian McDonald