"I Give for Kids" Phonathon
You don't have to leave your home to make a huge difference to countless kiddos and families!
The Annual “I Give for Kids” Phonathon to benefit the Vanessa Behan is just around the corner, and we are looking for volunteers to help pull off this fundraiser during this unprecedented time. Phonathon is a fun event that raises about $65,000 for Vanessa Behan through the effort of volunteers contacting existing supporters over the phone and asking for their annual gift. This year, the event will take place on four days, from 2:00 to 6:00 PM each night with a training at noon every day*.
Monday September 21st
Tuesday, September 22nd
Wednesday, September 23rd
Thursday, September 24th
*Callers are required to attend one virtual training prior to their shift. Trainings will take place each day of the event at noon and will last about 30 minutes. There will be an opportunity to ask questions prior to calling.
BECAUSE THIS EVENT IS A LITTLE DIFFERENT THIS YEAR, CALLERS MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Their own computer and a confindence with technology and learning new skills
- A reliable internet connection
- A quiet, comfortable area for a few hours
- A working microphone (can be a computer mic, headset/headphone mic)
- Google Chrome (can download here)-- Call Hub only works on Chrome, this is non-negotiable
- The ability to attend a mandatory virtual training session prior to calling (available everyday 9/21-9/24 at noon)
|| Vanessa Behan