JULY ANGEL GARDEN VISITS
Families continue to report difficulty in finding available spots, due to other families scheduling multiple visits per week, for the entire month. PLEASE be respectful of those also wanting to spend time with their loved ones.
Please make sure to cancel your visit, at least one day in advance, if you decide to take the Resident for a leave of absence, so it doesn't take the spot for someone who isn't able to travel offsite.
Please make sure to include the following information:
- RESIDENT'S LAST NAME (Type RESIDENTS LAST NAME in the "Comment" box or we do not know whom you are visiting)
- VISITOR'S FIRST AND LAST NAME (Just one of the Visitor's names please)
- VISITOR'S CONTACT PHONE NUMBER
- **IMPORTANT NOTE** You DO NOT need to click on the "Qty" button. The quantity refers to the number of visits in that time slot, not visitors. It does not matter on our end, whether one or two people come to your visit.
- Maximum of 2 Visitors, per visit
- A child may be one of the two visitors, but they must be able to wear and keep a mask on, during the entire visit
- All visitors are required to wear a secure fitting mask, covering both the nose and mouth during the entire visit, when indoors.
- In addition, masks must be worn and social distancing is to be 6 feet or more if the Visitor(s) and/or Resident is not fully vaccinated, both indoors and outdoors.
- Everyone must sign in and have their temperatures checked prior to visiting and anyone registering over 99.9 degrees will be asked to re-schedule on a different day
- Visits are 30 minutes in duration
- Pet visits are still not permitted
Lastly, out of respect for our Residents, we ask if it is possible, that you discuss the day and time of your visit prior to signing up. This avoids conflicts with those who attend daily Mass, have appointments at the Beauty Shop, etc. It is the responsibility of the Visitor to notify the Resident, when possible, of their visit.