In the aftermath of disasters, The Salvation Army needs volunteers like you to assist communities that are significantly impacted.
Are you healthly, willing to invest your time, and want to make a difference in the lives of individuals needing assistance? If so, please sign up today!!
Who May Volunteer?
- Anyone BETWEEN THE AGES of 18-65. (Due to widespread community transmission of the COVID-19 virus, we ask that you refrain from volunteering if you are in a high risk group based on the CDC Guidelines)
- Volunteers must be able to stand for long periods of time, lift a minimum of 20 LBS, and work in an environment with no air conditioning.
Because we are committed to protecting the health of our staff, volunteers, and the individuals we serve you may not volunteer if any of the following are true:
In the past 14 days I have...
- Experienced or are experiencing symptoms that could be related to COVID-1
- Tested positive in the past 2 weeks from a COVID-19 test
- You or somoene in your household has had close, unprotected contact with a suspected or known COVID-19 positive person.
What To Do?
- Download the Spontaneous volunteer packet and follow the instructions.
- Sign up for time slots.
- Opt. in to receive text messages. Watch your texts and email for more information.
- Have fun!