Welcome back to Shabbat morning in the sanctuary! Up to 36 people may attend each day, with socially distanced seating.
To ensure that we remain safe and healthy as a community, everyone attending must comply with the following guidelines:
- Everyone must wear a face covering inside the building.
- Attendees who are not part of the same immediate household must be seated at least 6 feet apart.
Please note that while we encourage everyone who is eligible to get vaccinated, there may be unvaccinated people present.
If any of the following conditions apply to you on Shabbat, please do not come to Temple Reyim.
- You have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19
- You have recently tested positive for COVID-19
- You have a fever, a new loss of taste or smell, vomiting, diarrhea, a cough, shortness of breath or sore throat
The service will continue be on livestream as well.