Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up to read scripture in the sanctuary on Sunday morning.
Please plan on arriving no later than 9:00 am for 9:30 am worship.
* Check in right away with a tech person for a soundcheck and other directions.
* The scripture will be printed and on the lectern.
* It will be from the NRSV unless you are notified otherwise.
* Sit in the front pew nearest the lectern with any family members.
* Be prepared to transition quickly into place when it is time for scripture.
* The microphone will be on. You do not need to turn it on or off.
* Begin simply with "a reading from (book, chapter, and verses)"
avoiding "good morning" and "from the Revised Standard Version."
* End with "May God bless the hearing and understanding of the scripture today."
or "The word of God for the people of God."