Thank you so much for your interest! Daily Bread is a local organization committed to serving hot, nutritious meals to anyone who is hungry. We will be serving "to go boxes" to clients. Everyone wears a mask, and we serve to clients in an orderly line. They will then enjoy their lunch off campus.
Daily Bread has implemented strict social distancing and mask wearing policies for the protection of everyone on their campus. Our volunteers have said they felt "very safe" serving with these policies in place.
Wednesday, October 7, 2020
10:30 AM-12:30 PM
- Wear long pants, shirts with long/short sleeves, closed toed shoes
- Volunteers must be 18 years or older.
- Wear ball cap or a hair net will be provided.
- Volunteers (and all clients) must wear a face mask (you can bring your own or one will be provided).
- Gloves will be provided.
- Go to Daily Bread’s website: http://dailybreadinc.org/
- Fill out the Volunteer Application under the “How You Can Help” drop down menu. Follow the directions on that page to email your Volunteer Application to Daily Bread. (If you have already completed this application, you do not need to do it again.)
- Click on the button to sign up here so we know you are ready to go!
Questions? Email [email protected]