Benson Memorial UMC
These small group outdoor communion services will be offered by one of our pastors at various times throughout the week. The services will be less than 30 minutes. Communion will be provided using individual, single serve, prepackaged communion sets with juice cup and wafer for each participant. There will be no access to buildings or bathrooms.
In order to do no harm and care for the wellbeing and safety of all, by signing up you agree to adhere to the following:
1) Sign up each individual attending from your household separately.
2) Park in the upper lots, in designated parking spaces to give adequate space for social distancing. Off limit spaces are marked with an orange cone.
3) All those over the age of 11 must wear a mask properly. If you do not have one, one will be provided for you to keep. You will be prompted to remove your mask once you've received the communion elements (individually packaged) and to partake. After partaking, you will replace the mask properly on your face.
4) No touching of others (except immediate family members).
5) Maintain social distance of at least 6 feet from other households at all times. Upon arrival, you/your household will be directed where to sit/stand.
6) If you wish to sit, bring your own chair. Courtyard benches will be available for some participants.
7) When the service is over, you will return to your cars directly and leave campus to make way for the next small group gathering.
8) The following statements are true for you, all you household members and any other individuals you come in close personal contact with on a regular basis:
- We are not currently experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19: Fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, shaking with chills, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, vomiting, diarrhea, rash on hand or feet.
- We have not experienced any of the above symptoms in the last 14 days.
- We have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 30 days.
- We have not knowingly been exposed to anyone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
4:30pm - 5:00pm EDT
Courtyard, Benson Memorial UMC
|| Kelly Lyn Logue