Welcome to the Lochmere Pools.
We are currently operating under the NCDDHS restrictions for Phase 2 as pertains to swimming pool usage.
Reservations are required for entrance into each facility. At the Lochwood facility, you cannot move from one pool to the other pool. We must not exceed the maximum number at each pool.
Please follow the basic rules when signing up:
(1) Review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up.
(2) You may only sign up for ONE TIME SLOT PER DAY PER RESIDENCE (with the exception of Early Morning Lap Swimming). Sign-ups should be made by adults only using the email address on file at lochmere.org.
(3) New slots will be visible to you starting 48 HOURS before the actual date and time.
(4) To complete your reservation, you must provide ALL of the following information:
- Record The # Of People Coming To The Pool In The Quantity Box
- Names Of Each Person Coming To The Pool
- Your Address
- Your Name
Failure to provide all of this information will cause your reservation to be rejected.
(5) If you have a Nanny or Babysitter, please list their name. They will be responsible to make sure your children follow the rules as posted.
(6) Slots are in 2-hour increments, with the exception of early-morning lap swimming and the final slot of day at the Lochwood Main Pool on Fridays and Saturdays. All pools will be closed after each 2-hour slot for proper cleaning.
(7) If your plans change, please delete your reservation so that someone else can have the opportunity to use the pools.
If you have any questions or experience difficulty in reserving a slot, please contact Gail Lewis at [email protected]
DO NOT USE THE FACILITY IF YOU OR ANYONE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD HAS TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID-19 OR HAS A COUGH, FEVER, OR OTHER SYMPTOM OF ILLNESS.