Welcome to the 2021 Chicagoland Buddy Walk volunteer sign up.
Please make sure you sign up for a position prior to coming to the event. Volunteer spots are filled prior to the walk so we are unable to accommodate walk in volunteers.
*please sign up one person per volunteer slot. Do not put Johnson family in one slot, each individual requires their own slot.
Important Volunteer information
1. Some positions are for part of the day and you are more than welcome to sign up for additional positions as long as they do not overlap.
2. Volunteers need to stay the entire time the committed too.
3. We will not be providing lunch for volunteers. We will be providing plenty of water, and snacks. Food will be available the day of the event for a fee from various vendors on site.
4. We ask that volunteers please keep their phones in their car or in their pockets while volunteering for the event. Volunteer areas need supervision and we have been noticing over the years volunteers playing on their phones instead of supervising the activity they signed up to help with. Please keep this in mind when you sign up, we rely on your help and focus to make our event a success.
5. Any school forms that need to be signed need to be filled out completely and turned in at the beginning of your shift, they can be picked up at the volunteer tent after your shift is complete.
6. Please dress for the weather, we have had Buddy Walks when the temperature is in the 50's and others that were in the 90's. Our walk is a rain or shine event. Our location has very limited shade so please keep that in mind and bring sunblock if necessary. We will have some areas that are under tents but many positions are not in shaded areas.
Once you sign up to volunteer you will receive updates from this site before our event with reminders.
Bolingbrook Country Club 2001 Rodeo Drive Bolingbrook 60490
|| Jen Paganessi