Immanuel Lutheran Church
Indoor Worship will resume at Immanuel in a new, smaller format, enabling 75 individuals to gather in the Sanctuary.
Immanuel will be scheduling indoor worship no more than one week in advance. This will enable Immanuel to use current information to determine if it is safe to schedule services.
A reservation is required, to enable those present to observe physical distancing limits, which include the use of every third pew. The two ways to register include:
- Using Sign-Up Genius, an online scheduling software which Immanuel will be using to simplify reserving spots for worship and other events at the church. Sign-up genius can be accessed from the ImmanuelFamily.com website.
- Those who do not have access to the internet or prefer to contact the church by phone, may call the church office at 585-3152 to sign up.
Participants can expect the following:
- The Worship experience will be no more than 45 minutes in length.
- A seat will be guaranteed for you at a marked location in the sanctuary, maintaining a safe distance of 6 feet or more. Family members should sign-up together if they wish to sit together.
- Masks or face coverings are required throughout the service. Coverings should be worn over your mouth and nose. Masks will be available for those who do not bring their own.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided. All worshippers are asked to use sanitizer prior to entering the sanctuary.
- Participants are asked to enter the church building from the Clark Street end (east end of the building, using the "red doors" or "northeast elevator entrance"). Once in the building, enter the Sanctuary through the center aisle to your designated seat.
- Participants are asked to arrive no more than 10 minutes before the time of the service and to exit at the conclusion of the service.
- All conversations between worshippers should take place outside of the church building.
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Please list the names of those you are signing up for in the "My Comment" box. Thank you!
|| immanuel Lutheran Church