Lawrence Park Swim & Dive Team
Missing the Olympics "Flick & Float" on Wed, July 29th!!
- We are limiting this event to 200 people in order to allow for patrons to safely adhere to social distancing protocols on our gounds.
- Guests are permitted, a maximum of 2 per family. $10 per guest.
- VOTE for the movie you'd like to watch!
- Cool Runnings OR Miracle
- Put your choice in the "Notes" section when you sign up!
- The snack bar will have walking tacos and nachos as a dinner special! They will also sell popcorn and candy (along with their regular menu)
Schedule for the Event:
- 5:30pm--Pool Closes--LP members NOT signed up for the Flick & Float exit the club.
- 6:00pm--Patrons attending Flick & Float that are already at the club or coming in from the outside will come to the desk at this point to check in and will receive their wrist bands.
- 6:15pm--Float Night Begins! Floats are permitted in the pool
- 8:30pm--Movie Begins! Swimmers welcomed to stay in the water, but floats must come out.
How to Sign Up:
- Use the SignUp Genius sign up below.
- When signing up, please use the first and last name of PRIMARY member and select the correct number of attendees.
- For Example: If you have a family of 4 and are bringing 1 guest, you would select "5" from the drop down menu.
- Upon check in, you will need to let the staff know how many of your attendees are guests and the guests (non LPSC members) will be charged $10 per guest at that time.
- Please be as accurate as possible with your sign up. (for example--Don't sign up your entire family if only a few of you are attending)
- If you sign up and end up having a conflict, please go back to SignUp Genius and remove your sign up in case we have members waiting.
Other Event Info:
- As always, anyone entering the facility will have their temperature taken. Anyone registering 100.4 or above will not be permitted to enter the facility
- Masks are required at entry, when you are inside (snack bar unless eating, locker room) and when you cannot be socially distant on deck.
- Masks may NOT be worn in the pool.
- The pool has three air pumps to blow up floats, they will be located in the ping pong pavilion, snack bar and on the deck near deep end fence so everyone is not crowded around one pump. If possible, bring your tube already inflated. We will have sanitizing wipes at each of the machines to wipe down after each use.
|| Kathryn McKeone